Consulting- $350+HST/ hour
Wanting to give co-hosting a try but needing some advice? Looking to invest in some properties but don’t know where to start? This will give you full access knowledge share on various topics including: Real Estate Investment (finding/analyzing deals, financing, strategy planning), Airbnb Management, Flips, and more. Information sharing and strategy development.
Initial Fee - $400+HST
This service will get your listing set up and ready to accept bookings. You also have the option for management of your listing (see Commissions below)
- Creation of one Vacation Rental site (commonly Airbnb) (*this does not include creation of a personal account. You will be responsible for setting up your account properly if you don’t already have one). Additional listing sites for the same property are $80+ per site added. Additional listings for a different property are $300+ per property added.
- Shopping guide of necessary and optional items to have at the house, support & guidance for initial set up.
- Creation of a Guidebook/ House Manual specifically for your home and community (this is co-created with your input and info about the home and community). I prefer to spend at least one night in the house while creating this. You will have the most comprehensive manual this way. I will spend one night there no charge to me, any more nights required will be an additional fee, plus travel expenses. Any properties outside of a 1 hour drive from my permanent residence will also have an “Off-Site” fee for days spent out of town and travel expenses.
- A “Checking In/ Checking Out” sheet to post at the house to guide guests on proper procedures.
- Wifi info posted at the house.
- An Emergencies sheet with contact numbers and locations of emergency shut offs etc.
- Cleaning list for the cleaners outlining exactly what needs to be done during each turnover.
- Additional fees apply if requiring shopping, decorating, set-up, etc. Please see additional services.
- Arrangement of initial clean with your selected cleaning company so the home is 100% ready to go when first guests arrive
Vacation Rental Management Services
A truly "hands off" experience! I operate as the Guest Manager (entirely remotely) You will not have to worry about or think about your vacation rental on a daily basis. Your role will be only to answer questions that I have that I need your approval, pay the bills/do your own accounting annually, and provide references for services/item replacement resources if you prefer to. We would have someone else come in for maintenance, buy supplies when needed and check in on the home/do odds & ends when needed. Some people choose to pay someone monthly to be available to do that, where others pay them per use. This person needs to be available (or have their back up available) within a couple hours at all times for “emergency” needs (ex. The guests can’t get the doors to open/unlock). We offer two levels of services as follows:
Commission - 20%
- Emergency house visits by Erica Mattia or my personal delegate- $20 per call plus $20 per hour if within a 20 minute radius of my home
- Guidebook updates- single section $5, entire book review $40
- Creation of online listing for additional sites of the same property- $80 per site
- Management of online listings for additional sites - additional3% (15% commission bracket includes 1 listing, 20% bracket includes up to 3 listings)
- Shopping- $20/hr
What makes us stand out?
Our Superhost status and 5 star ratings!
The personal care and attention that each property receives shows in our stats! We strivte to acheive Superhost status for each and every listing we manage. In addition, we want all properties to receive a 5 star review from every guest we host. Our attention to guests and ongoing communication has allowed us to receive stellar reviews. Check out some of our highlights!The personal care and attention that each property receives shows in our stats! We strivte to acheive Superhost status for each and every listing we manage. In addition, we want all properties to receive a 5 star review from every guest we host. Our attention to guests and ongoing communication has allowed us to receive stellar reviews.
We are proud of what we do and it shows!
"Really sweet cottage in a very quiet area. Lovely views! Very cozy and good for small families. Best communication from an airbnb host I've ever had and have been using the service for years"
"Erica was a great host. From my first communication inquiring about the property right through to check out, she was quick to respond and very pleasant to speak with. We requested a few adjustments to our booking and she was very accomodating with everything. The cottage has a beautiful view, is so cozy, very clean and had everything to fit our needs during our stay. Being there over Christmas, it was a nice touch to have decorations and a tree to put our gifts under. I would definitely recommend a stay here:)"
"We had a fantastic weekend here! The cottage was beautiful, clean and had all the amenities you could want. Erica was very responsive and the whole experience from booking to check out was seamless."
"Pictures are accurate to describe the cottage. Erica is really fast and helpful in her communications and as you enter the cottage you realize that she is really thoughtful toward your stay and comfort as well. Perfect place for a quick getaway and has really cosy/romantic view of the lake. Highly recommended!"