The fall season in Ontario is truly one of the reasons we endure winter. Summer is wonderful but fall means fireplaces, sweatshirts, apple pie, and everything pumpkin! I have created a pumpkin spice smoothie (PSS) that I just LOVE and have had so many others enjoy as well, so I wanted to share that with all of you :)
It's so easy, here's what I do:
I use a Blendtec blender but really any type will do
- 1.5 Cups of almond milk, coconut milk, or whatever type you like best! When I'm in Toronto I pick up fresh pressed almond or coconut mylk from Donna at Mylk Run (she has many other goodies too)
- 3 Scoops of USANA's plant protein powder, Nutrimeal Free which is also super full of vitamins and minerals to help power your cells!
- ½ Cup of fresh pumpkin! I roast a pumpkin in the fall and then portion it off to cupcake sized servings to freeze and use at any time for smoothies. But at this time of year I am roasting pumpkins for pie anyhow so I just save some aside in the fridge.
- Pumpkin spices: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, Ginger, Vanilla. Use as you feel- more cinnamon and less of the others I find is less "spicy" for me!
- A handful of ice cubes
- ½ Scoop of USANA's Fibergy to bring in some extra fiber
- A teaspoon of MCT oil from Upgraded Self
And BLEND! Enjoy and feel free to share any fantastic modifications you make!
I love to share health information, wealth building tips, entrepreneurial ideas, and travel experiences! Talk about a range! But doing what I love has truly paid off and I hope to help inspire you to do the same!
All Acne Antioxidants Bacon Biohacking Bulletproof Butter Coffee Cleanse Coconut Oil Detox Douglas Labs Dry Skin Essential Oils Fall Fiber Gluten Free Gut Health Health Jerf Meditate Miessence Minerals Nutrition Oily Skin Optimal Paleo Pastured Plant Based Lifestyle Plant-based Lifestyle Probiotics PSS Pumpkin Pumpkin Spice Real Food Shake Skin Skincare Sleep Smoothie Stress Superfoods Sustainable Thorne Research Usana Usana Health Sciences Vegan Vegetarian Vitamins Yoga